Grand Victorian Inn Park City, KY
The Grand Victorian Inn dates back to 1885, when it was owned by the Renfro family and was used as a hotel for Mammoth Cave tourists. Back then, tourists would come in on the railroad, which sits right in front of the bed and breakfast, and take stagecoaches to Mammoth Cave. In 1905, the Renfro Hotel became the Mentz Hotel and later the Fishback Hotel, from 1946 to 1952; the building became the Baulch Junior School for Boys. Later, the building was a nursing home for six years before it became a personal home. In 2015 Gary & Karin Carroll purchased and restored the Inn and now operate the 11 room bed and breakfast inn including a café.