Falls of Rough
Green Brothers Mill - Falls of Rough, KY
Green Mill was built in 1823 and was operated by the Green family for 140 years. The bridge across Rough River is one of the oldest bowstring arch bridges in Kentucky. The bridge was completed in 1877 by the King Iron Bridge & Mfg. Co. The Green Farm Mansion built by the Green family just after 1821 has been fully restored.